Active Directory/Azure AD Specialist for Identity and Access Management – Nuuday Aarhus, Copenhagen or Odense
- IT Drift
- Region Fyn
- Region Hovedstaden
- Region Midtjylland
Ønsker du at modtage opgaver som denne på mail?
Vær blandt de første til at få besked, når vi har nye freelance konsulentopgaver. Det tager kun et minut at tilmelde dig.
Tilmeld dig vores mailingliste her
Do you have a great deal of technical knowledge and experience within identity and access management? Do you have a passion for install, configure, and manage multi-domain and multi-forest Active Directory environments? – then maybe you are the right one for Nuuday Digital Workplace and IAM department.
Nuuday is a family of nine strong and well-known brands working towards the common goal of making technology make sense in our lives. Our family consists of YouSee, Telmore, Blockbuster, Hiper, TDC Erhverv, NetDesign, YouTV, eesy and Relatel. We work to improve the lives of people and organizations with innovative solutions within TV, broadband, networks and telephony and entertainment.
About the Role
You will be a part of the Digital Workplace and IAM department. Here you will be part of a newly formed team, that has the responsibility of building up and managing a completely new IAM platform, based on modern components. Your key responsibilities will be within the Microsoft Domain, specifically Directory Services. This is a unique opportunity to be part of building core infrastructure services from scratch and afterwards migrating all the users from our current vendor, all with the focus of ensuring stability, security, and best possible user experience.
What you’ll do
You will be the central part in building and ensuring the continuous delivery and quality of our Identity and Access Management environment. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Install, configure, and manage multi-domain and multi-forest Active Directory environment, including Active Directory, ADFS, Azure, M365 etc.
- Configure Synchronization Rules, MFA, Identity Governance Policies, Conditional Access Policies etc.
- Level 3 technical support for Active Directory and Azure AD,
- System monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of all domain infrastructure systems.
- Improve existing processes for recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
- Ensure that services live up to user and business expectations.
- Participate in an on-call rotation (to come when we are fully operational)
We imagine you have several of the following skills:
- Great knowledge in Active Directory security and Multi-Tier Architecture.
- Great knowledge of DNS.
- Great knowledge of MS Group policy creation and management for the entire organization through standardized policies.
- Great experience in Troubleshooting Active Directory Authentication issues for Web, Device, Certificate, and network.
- Great experience in Active Directory Object Management.
- Great experience in configuration of Azure AD Connect through default and custom settings mapping to the needs of the organization.
- Great knowledge of Hybrid Identity.
- Experience in establishing and managing Public Key Infrastructure for the entire organization.
- Great knowledge in Active Directory Data Synch.
- Experience in managing and integrating various Office 365 services (EOL, Intune, Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive, etc.).
- Great knowledge with the configuration and maintenance of Microsoft Windows servers, including group policy management, certificate management, backups, and patching etc.
- Hands on experience with Azure CLI & Powershell scripting.
- Overall knowledge of ITIL4 and ITSM
- A positive mindset along with a very structural and persistent approach to tasks
An exciting job in an international environment, and lots of interaction with different cultures across the globe. You will be part of a small and innovative team – we´re open to new ideas and there´s a real opportunity to impact the way we work.
We have a very informal way of working and daily sparring and coordination. We enjoy a great balance of humor and getting-things-done attitude.
You might also be looking for
A work location: Aarhus, Copenhagen, or Odense or sometimes from home.
And a bit more information about Nuuday: https://nuuday.com/
We are collaborating with Avenida on this recruitment and if you have questions or want to be considered, contact Mashiah Moltrup-Ryom on tel. 3145 5446 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified candidates will be assessed regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation and all the other characteristics that make us different.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!