Infor M3 Technical Consultant, Copenhagen or Remote
- Region Hovedstaden
Ønsker du at modtage opgaver som denne på mail?
Vær blandt de første til at få besked, når vi har nye freelance konsulentopgaver. Det tager kun et minut at tilmelde dig.
Tilmeld dig her
For an international client with offices in Copenhagen, Denmark, Avenida is looking for a highly qualified Infor M3 technical consultant to be part of an international Business Analytics and Data Management Team. The client is on the journey of developing and professionalizing their Enterprise Platform within a Digital Transformation and Business Intelligence strategy.
The M3 Technical Specialist is responsible for implementing solutions supporting Infor M3 ERP business analysis and system administration. As the M3 Technical Specialist, you will apply in-depth knowledge and experience in the following areas of the M3 business engine: Sales Management (orders, invoice, etc.), Warehouse-shipping logistics, Product Data Management, Finance Accounting, Finance Controlling, and MEC integration.
You will have experience with recent versions of M3 (close to v. 13.3 – 2013) and experience with a global setup that span the complexity of offshore manufacturing, global sales territories and warehouses (more than 20 international divisions), and international order fulfillment. You will join a technical team accountable for ensuring the M3 ERP implementation for the US is well controlled, operating effectively, and aligned with business needs.
- Work directly with the M3 business user community in the US to understand functional areas requiring improvements and enhancements.
- Work closely with the IT project manager, solution architect, business analyst, and technical development team to ensure the integrity of the solution delivery while managing the expectations of the business user community.
- Understand user work processes and document process flows used in the M3 system within the scope of each business process.
- Conduct process analysis for system improvements.
- Research and implement solutions optimizing the existing M3 system configurations.
- Communicate and align with system owner and technical teams in Denmark to ensure global enterprise compliancy.
- As part of initial onboarding and training, there will be an anticipated 1-2 weeks travel to Denmark to work with the headquartered technical teams. Following that, no foreseeable need for travel.
- Develop interface specifications between M3 and other systems. Specifications will include user interactions with M3 and the downstream data exchanges with those systems.
- Test all technical solutions related to M3 and M3 integrated systems before solutions are released to the business user.
- Provide support of M3 customizations while looking for opportunities to eliminate customizations unsupported by future M3 upgrades, functionality or enhancements.
Place of work: Copenhagen, Denmark or Remote
Duration: 6 months – possibility to extend
The client requests a consultant with the following skillset:
- 5+ years work experience in Infor M3 version 13.3 or similar
- Knowledge and experience in Infor M3 applications / Lawson with complex global setup
- Proficient in Infor M3 configuration and integration
- Strong process analysis, design, and development skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in written and verbal form
Do you have the right competencies and are you interested?
Send your updated CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org