IT Analyst, Copenhagen
- Management consulting
- Region Hovedstaden
Ønsker du at modtage opgaver som denne på mail?
Vær blandt de første til at få besked, når vi har nye freelance konsulentopgaver. Det tager kun et minut at tilmelde dig.
Tilmeld dig her
On behalf of our client in Copenhagen we are looking for an IT Analyst to join the client’s team of requirement management specialists. The team works to simplify and modernize applications and processes at the client.
Tasks to be conducted are:
– Technical requirement specifications (Data mapping, data modelling, solution design)
– Working with stakeholders in order to clarify and validate requirements
– Carry out a transparent process for requirements and support the wholeness of the development process by securing requirements traceability through end-to-end development
– Facilitate understanding and impact of requirements, functional as well as non-functional, from business to technology and vice versa
Workload: 100 %
Duration: 3 – 6 months (Contract to be extended)
Language: Danish & English
– Great analytical skills
– Good requirement specification skills
– Experience within the financial sector is an advantage
– Solid experience in IT/ Business analysis
Are you interested?
The send your resume immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org