Security Architect – Nuuday (Fastansættelse)
- IT Drift
- Region Hovedstaden
- Region Midtjylland
Ønsker du at modtage opgaver som denne på mail?
Vær blandt de første til at få besked, når vi har nye freelance konsulentopgaver. Det tager kun et minut at tilmelde dig.
Tilmeld dig her
Are you an experienced security architect with a technical background and a passion for protecting critical systems and data?
Do you have the skills to review new projects and recommend enhancements, as well as design new areas with security at the forefront of everything you do? – then maybe you are the right one for Nuuday Security Operations team.
We are looking for a skilled security architect to join our operational security team and help us take our security protocols to the next level. This is a challenging, rewarding opportunity to grow your skills and make a real impact in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Nuuday is a united family of nine trusted and well-known brands: YouSee, Telmore, Hiper, Blockbuster, NetDesign, TDC Erhverv, Relatel, eesy and YouSee Play with the shared purpose of making sense with technology. In Nuuday, we want to use technology to create a better life for people, more efficient ways of working for organizations and a more inclusive society.
About the role
We are currently working on transforming large parts of our legacy it-stack, with a heavy focus on moving towards public and private clouds.
You will be part of an experienced team of 9, who work from our locations in Aarhus and Copenhagen.
- A thorough understanding of the organization’s technology and IT systems.
- Reviewing projects and applications from a security perspective.
- Assist with designing security in larger projects.
- Designing security in new areas like Azure and AWS.
- Assisting in the implementation of CIS18.
- Keeping up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and products.
- Advanced IT security certifications is advantageous.
- 5-10 years’ experience in information security.
- A strong working knowledge of current IT risks, security implementations, and computer operating systems and software.
- The ability to interact with a wide variety of people with different backgrounds and knowledge.
An exciting job in an international environment, and lots of interaction with different cultures across the globe. You will be part of a medium sized team – we´re open to new ideas and there´s a real opportunity to impact the way we work.
We have a very informal way of working and daily sparring and coordination. We enjoy a great balance of humor and getting-things-done attitude.
Aarhus, Copenhagen, or Odense or sometimes from home.
And a bit more information about Nuuday: https://nuuday.com/
Want to Join Us?
We are collaborating with Avenida on this recruitment and if you have questions or want to be considered, contact Mashiah Moltrup-Ryom on tel. 3145 5446 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified candidates will be assessed regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation and all the other characteristics that make us different.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!