Ønsker du at modtage opgaver som denne på mail?
Vær blandt de første til at få besked, når vi har nye freelance konsulentopgaver. Det tager kun et minut at tilmelde dig.
Tilmeld dig vores mailingliste her
Security Engineer – International SOC project (Remote)
Our client based in southern jutland we are looking for consultants to join the team within Infrastructure. We are looking for consultants who are excited to help create this team and function. As consultant you will contribute to successful vulnerability management through verification and remediation (aka Updating software with the latest security patches and ensuring the proper defenses are present for each network resource)
The Security Engineer will assess and implement security controls and processes related to the Clients IT infrastructure. The Infrastructure Security team’s mission is to remediate vulnerabilities to reduce the impact of threats towards the Danfoss infrastructure and assist in building secure solutions. We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer, who brings a security mindset and is passionate about using the latest security technologies to empower the organization. As a Security Engineer in the Client Infrastructure team, you will have a high degree of involvement in developing standards and procedures for operating infrastructure security. You’ll be working in a global cross-functional environment with many different stakeholders.
– Install, administer, and troubleshoot endpoint, network, and cloud security solutions.
– Contribute to successful vulnerability management through analysis and remediation
– Consult with staff, managers, and executives about the best security practices and providing technical advice.
– Implement and maintain Security baselines including operational and technical aspects.
– Work closely with the SOC, other security teams, and Infrastructure teams in daily operation and implement security requirements.
– Implement new and maintain existing security measures.
– Contribute to creation of procedures, guidelines, and other documentation.
– Keep up with the latest technologies and developments, as well as their implications on cyber security.
– Foster a proactive infrastructure security environment.
Key aspects of the role:
– Vulnerability management, patching
– Background in infrastructure
– The client is a Microsoft shop
– Look for vulnerabilities, close the gaps (in collaboration with SOC and general infrastructure)
– Scripting, automation is key
– Operations mindset vs. Security mindset
– The role is hands on (versus architecture or consulting)
– Has nothing to do with Penetration Test, responsibility is to ensure security initiatives are being performed, somewhat repair the past (apply fixes), more operational
– Settle the role, solidify initial priorities, make relationships and introductions, settle process and communications flow.
Requirement: Fulltime, remote
Duration: til 31.07.2023
GSEC, CompTia Security+, SANS SEC401
Irrelevant: Cisco certifications and product specific certifications
Please note that some travelling throughout European locations of the client locations may be required
Location: EMEA, preferably CER/NER region
Preferred experience, skills:
– Security mindset – understand implications and importance of responsibilities
– 2+ years’ experience working as a security engineer in infrastructure
– Strong process and framework mindset (such as ITIL, COBIT)
– Experience with cloud services
– Experience working in a global team
– Proficient in both written and spoken English
Interested- forward your CV:
Send your Resume/CV to Lhagelquist@avenida.dk