Would you like the opportunity to work in a truly global organization and to influence the direction of the company by contributing to our digitalization agenda?
The ROCKWOOL Group is the world’s leading manufacturer of stone wool insulation, offering a full range of high-performing insulation, façade and ceiling products for the construction industry. Our product- and solution portfolio is well placed to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges within construction, building renovation and interior and exterior design.
ROCKWOOL is in the middle of our digital journey focusing on digitizing end-to-end from the customer journey, supply chain, manufacturing, Finance and HR. We are working on transforming and automating our factories towards Industry 4.0 standards, and we are running projects regarding warehouse management, mes, maintenance, quality, robotics, data science and much more. One of our major initiatives is to roll-out SAP EWM to all our factories and warehouses around the world and to support that initiative, we design and implement digital solutions in close collaboration with our stakeholders in Global Technology and Operations.
This is the role
As the Manufacturing Solution Architect, you will have a leading role in the definition of processes, architecture and digital solutions for warehouse management (SAP EWM), MES, maintenance and quality management in close collaboration with the Business and Digital stakeholders. SAP is the core platform and you will play a central role in streamlining processes and to enable more efficient warehouse management and manufacturing.
You will be a part of the Digital Architecture team of ROCKWOOL and will be a trusted advisor for business management, IT management and vendors ensuring solution fit with our strategy and enterprise architecture.
Your primary tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Engage in new solution ideas and concepts, collect requirements, assess solution alternatives, recommend solutions, assess business cases and recommend projects and deliveries to management
- Create and maintain target architecture and roadmaps for the manufacturing area in close cooperation with key business stakeholders
- Align solutions and roadmaps for warehouse management and manufacturing with the corporate IT landscapes
- Engage as leading solution architect in delivery projects to deliver the right quality in the solution design and implementation
This is what you offer
The candidate is expected to have a master’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems or similar and at least 5 years’ experience with business process analysis, design and implementation of digital solutions within warehouse management and other manufacturing areas in a global setup. You are familiar with architectural and processing modelling methods.
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing SAP EWM in a global setup incl. delivering template for Warehouse Management solutions and architecture compliance
- Knowledge of SAP MM, WM and EWM is mandatory
- Have several years of experience developing large global IT landscapes
- Possess a natural interest in and talent for IT, process optimization, automation, architecture, digital solutions and how it can benefit the business
- Is a team-player with strong analytical skills and focus on providing visible business results
This is who we are
“Digital” at ROCKWOOL is committed to delivering exceptional digital solutions for our customers and business operations to make IT a significant business differentiator. Digital is ROCKWOOL Group’s global IT organization with more than 250 employees, and we supply global solutions and connectivity to more than 11.000 ROCKWOOL employees in 40 countries.
We are collaborating with Avenida on this recruitment and if you would like to be considered, contact recruitment manager Mashiah Moltrup-Ryom on tel. 3145 5446 or by email email@example.com.
All inquiries are treated confidentially, and incoming applications are processed continuously by Avenida, with which we close the process when we have found the right one.
We look forward to hearing from you.