On behalf of our client we are looking for experienced Sourcing consultants to join the clients sourcing team. The ideal candidates have knowledge and experience with sourcing contracts and excels at managing and engaging with a broad range of stakeholders – preferably experience within the Telco industry.
– Review and create overview of existing contracts
– Experience with IT/Telco integrations between systems
– Strategic alignment across organizations
– Drafting supplier communication
– Stakeholder engagement – engage with stakeholders and manage expectations and concerns to ensure support and collaboration of all relevant parties.
-Integration Management – manage dependencies across the projects within the program and across the clients organization.
-Communication Management – develop and implement a communication plan and setup throughout the program life cycle.
-Change Management – address the impact of changes the program will have on people, processes, and technology.
Workplace: Central Jutland (Travel to Copenhagen will occur)
Workload: 100 %
Start: March 2024
Duration: 6 months
Language: English & Danish
– Must have contract experience (English / Danish)
– Experience with negotiating SLA and Support agreements
– Able to structure file repositories, SharePoint, manage document versions and other admin tasks
– Able to extract the important topics in a contract from an IT / Telco perspective and create contract summaries based on these.
– Able to run a professional benchmark process (with supervision / help / sparring)
– Able to negotiate at a highly complex level.
– Able to formulate a project based on dependencies to other systems / projects, and be able to understand the important milestones in a given project – and be able to estimate how much time / resources each milestone will take (with supervision)
– English at professional level
The send your resume immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org