On behalf of a client in Eastern Jutland we are looking for a Technical Product Owner. Tasks and responsibilities:
Responsibility of the Technical Product Owner
Infrastructure and network services of the platform:
- Server hardware including processor, memory, disk/storage.
- Network hardware including switch/router/firewall and cabling.
- Rack/chassis hardware, mounting, and installation.
- Distributed datacenters and edge computing (unmanned distant locations).
- Registry of all infrastructure components.
- Firmware/drivers for all infrastructure components.
- Deployment pipeline/provisioning of firmware, management plane, and out of band management.
Specifying and procuring:
- Specifying requirements for server, network, and rack hardware. Participating in the procurement process and vendor selection.
- Participating in the hardware installation alongside the vendor and internal parties (datacenter/facility team and the WAN responsible team).
- Specifying requirements for datacenter/facilities. Participating in the delivery alongside the datacenter responsible team.
Creating solution designs that implements the requirements together with own team.
Taking part in the solution design team which makes security and architecture decisions together with other teams’ technical leads/solution architects in the OT Platform ART.
Breaking down the solution design into a work backlog with features and stories in own team.
Implementing technical solutions in iterations while keeping in mind good practices.
- Develop, test, and deploy the solution.
- Operate, maintain, and improve the solution.
- When necessary, take part in the 24×7 on-call duty based on own team’s rotation schedule.
- All according to procedures defined by the OT Platform ART.
Workload: 60-80 % (3-4 days onsite)
Duration: 6 months
Language: Danish & English
– Internet as a Service (IaaS)
– Product Owner experience
– Technical knowhow as described in the above
Are you interested?
The send your resume immediately to Lhagelquist@avenida.dk