On behalf of our client in Aarhus we are searching for a Cloud architect to join a dynamic and professional organization during an exciting time of several ongoing transformational IT and business projects. You will play an instrumental role to ensure a modern and secure infrastructure setup within cloud solutions. You will be responsible of the contribution to the successful delivery of the cloud foundation by coordinating work across projects, vendors and technology partners.
You will be a part of the Technical Service team, and you will work closely with the team, the management and external suppliers and partners.
Your main responsibilities will be in the areas of supporting and ensuring quality with IT project governance. You will handle projects and tasks in line with the security and operational guidelines within the field of cloud architecture with a focus on quality. You will use your stakeholder management skills to influence and set the direction for our future cloud adoption in dialogue with management and our external partners. Furthermore, you will oversee the following areas and tasks:
-Leading functional workshops with stakeholders to understand their needs
-Inspiring and bringing new technology to the next level in corporation with the business owners
-Spotting opportunities, inspiring and supporting the clients architects for building better services in line with the business
-Developing and maintaining roadmaps for cloud foundation, with focus on Azure and our main SaaS solutions to ensure cloud solutions are optimized for both cost and functionality
-Participating in the architecture forums across the client to align the target state and reducing technical debt
-Contributing to ensure high performing architecture teams in a highly dynamic working environment based on virtual team structures and modern ways of working
-Delivering, documenting and implementing best practices on all technical project deliveries including technical approach and tool selection
-Handling and ensuring document requirements, and design appropriate solutions
-Strong IT and analytical skills
Workplace: Aarhus (Remote/Hybrid)
Workload: 100 %
Duration: 12 months (Contract to be extended)
Language: Danish & English
– Significant experience with Azure foundation in a hybrid setup
– Good understanding of operationalizing an Azure foundation setup and what challenges to be aware of in a mix of DevOps and ITIL operations teams.
– Solid track record in developing technical roadmaps including capturing requirements, solution design and working across a landscape that involves multiple IT systems
– Are a good communicator with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals throughout the business
– Understand the importance of architecture and guiding principles when implementing new IT systems in a global organization
Possess the ability to work in a matrix environment and at the same time respect the autonomous and self-managed team structure within own area
The send your resume immediately to email@example.com