On behalf of our client in Copenhagen we are looking for an Organisational Change Management Consultant who will work as a shared resource to support various epics as part of an ART implementing financial systems and services across the clients’ locations globally.
The ART supports the business by driving and delivering global financial operational excellence. The overall aim of the ART is to fully automate and globalize the main financial processes to accommodate for an unprecedented increase in processes’ volume in the coming years due to the Clients business expansion. The main financial processes are as follows:
The OCM Consultant is expected to:
- Develop and drive OCM strategies for selected epics
- Support maturation of OCM in the SAFe (agile) framework
- Provide ad hoc OCM counseling to epic owners
- Impacted groups: All Client employees (+6000)
- Number of impacted people: Varies from epic to epic or feature to feature
- Degree of change complexity: medium complexity.
Workload: 30 hours per week
Start: March 2022
Duration: March 2022 / December 2022
Language: Danish & English
have experience with OCM in large multinational companies (Very important)
– Have a strong focus on end-user product adoption
– Have a strong understanding of OCM in a digital transformation
– Be capable of leading change in an agile environment
– Work in a very structured manner
– Understand the SAFe framework and have experience working within it
– Have knowledge of Clients culture and organization Page
Are you interested?
send your resume immediately to Lhagelquist@avenida.dk