Ønsker du at modtage opgaver som denne på mail?
Vær blandt de første til at få besked, når vi har nye freelance konsulentopgaver. Det tager kun et minut at tilmelde dig.
Tilmeld dig vores mailingliste her
One of Denmark’s most exciting IT Development programmes is looking a strong candidate for the role of PMO Consultant to join its Programme Management Office. The role’s primary objective is to support the Programme Management in tasks related to programme governance and execution. We are looking for a consultant with a high personal drive who is thriving in an environment with many different stakeholders and a wide variety of tasks.
Duration: Rest of 2021 + very high probability of extension
Location: Greater Copenhagen (initially remote due to Covid-19 restrictions)
Language: Danish and English
Personal skills & experience
• Experienced working in Project or Programme Management Office
• Experience working in large IT programmes
• Proven stakeholder management skills and good at building relations
• Strong communicator with a good command of English
• Ability to focus on the big picture and how your work creates the most value
• Structured individual with a high personal drive and a can-do attitude
• A team player
• Support Programme governance e.g. RACI set-up, programme org chart, meeting cadence, general programme coordination, programme communication etc.
• Programme status reporting and support in status meetings including ensuring release leads and cross functional leads have adequate reporting tools.
• Scope control and Change Request process incl. management of process
• Support programme planning e.g. dependency tracking, risk management., reporting, progress tracking and action management
• Support vendor and contract management
• Daily PMO assignments e.g. support to on-/off-boarding, administration of programme mailbox and calendar, manage programme distribution lists
• Facilitate meetings (invites, meeting purpose, minutes)
• Manage the Programmes’ SharePoint site including structure, content, and access
• Create and assign time pins in Project Online
• Creation of time pins and assignment of resources to time pins in Project Online/PWA
• Good command of Microsoft Office tool especially of Excel and Power Point
• Experience with SharePoint and JIRA
Do you have the right profile?
If you feel you have the right competencies, please send your updated CV immediately to email@example.com.