On behalf of our client in Copenhagen we are looking for an experienced Program Manager needed to manage the program establishing a global MES infrastructure platform for a pharmaceutical company.
Our client is currently executing a program to establish an infrastructure platform for the next version of the Manufacturing Execution System PAS-X. The installation involves a new architecture built on containers moving away from traditional Microsoft Server Infrastructure. The organization is large and complex. Besides managing a delivery team it is necessary to have strong stakeholder management skills collaborating with the MES department, the infrastructure operations team, the Security team at the customer and the external software vendor delivering the PAS-X application.
The client follows the Agile methodology but it is even more important that the candidate has strong project management skills executing scope, deadlines and economy with excellence. Having basic knowledge on IT infrastructure is necessary and having experience with PAS-X is an advantage.
Workplace: Copenhagen (Remote/Hybrid)
Workload: 100 %
Duration: 6 months (Contract to be extended)
Language: English (Danish is an advantage)
– Strong consultancy toolbox of planning-, organization-, communication- and stakeholder management skills
– Strong project management skills executing scope, deadlines and economy with excellence
– Basic knowledge on IT infrastructure is necessary
– Experience within pharmaceutical is an advantage
– Experience with PAS-X is an advantage
The send your resume immediately to email@example.com