On behalf of one of our clients we are looking for two Project Consultant to join the Programme Management Office. The role’s primary objective is to support management in tasks related to governance and execution.
We are looking for consultants with a high personal drive who is thriving in an environment with many different stakeholders and a wide variety of tasks, ranging from strategic to very practical.
Duration: 6-9 months + very high probability of extension
Location: Greater Copenhagen (initially remote due to Covid-19 restrictions)
Language: Danish and English
• Support Programme governance e.g. RACI set-up, programme org chart, meeting cadence, general programme coordination, programme communication etc.
• Programme status reporting and support in status meetings including ensuring release leads and cross functional leads have adequate reporting tools.
• Scope control and Change Request process incl. management of process
• Support programme planning e.g. dependency tracking, risk management., reporting, progress tracking and action management
• Support vendor and contract management
• Daily Programme assignments e.g. support to on-/off-boarding, administration of programme mailbox and calendar, manage programme distribution lists
• Facilitate meetings (invites, meeting purpose, minutes)
• Manage the Programmes’ SharePoint site including structure, content, and access
• Create and assign time pins in Project Online
Personal skills & experience
• Experienced working as Project Consultant or PMO
• Experience from large IT programmes
• Proven stakeholder management skills
• Outgoing and good at building relations
• Strong communicator with a good command of English
• Ability to focus on the big picture and how your work creates the most value
• Structured individual with a high personal drive and a can-do attitude
• A team player
• Creation of time pins and assignment of resources to time pins in Project Online/PWA
• Good command of Microsoft Office tool especially of Excel and Power Point
• Experience with SharePoint and JIRA
Do you have the right profile?
If you feel you have the right competencies, please send your updated CV immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.