Ønsker du at modtage opgaver som denne på mail?
Vær blandt de første til at få besked, når vi har nye freelance konsulentopgaver. Det tager kun et minut at tilmelde dig.
Tilmeld dig vores mailingliste her
For an interesting client in Copenhagen working within the science field, we are looking for skilled Python developers with extensive backend experience with Unix/Linux, database systems, relational (PostgreSQL/MySQL), data platforms (hadoop, Spark etc.), BASH scripting and GO. It is also an advantage if you have worked with high performance computing clusters and automation of these.
- Software development and scripting within Python, GO, Bash and compiled low level languages
- Use git or other distributed version control systems
- Write tests against your own code
- Document and comment your code sensibly
- Can communicate effectively within teams and work independently when needed
Workload: 100 %
Duration: Approx. 6 months
Language: Danish & English
- Fluency and practical experience in Go and Python 3.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL or other relational database systems.
- Experience building applications using Docker and deploying to Kubernetes clusters.
- Working knowledge of the HTTP protocol.
- Practical knowledge of working in UNIX/Linux systems.
- Practical knowledge of working with the git version control system.
- Familiarity with modern development processes: code review, CI/CD, etc.
- Effective technical communication skills
- Ability to collaborate within an existing team or independently when needed.
It would be a plus if you have:
- Practical experience working with gRPC.
- Practical experience working with non-relational database systems and/or large-scale data platforms (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Practical experience working with message queues such as RabbitMQ.
- Experience with languages other than Go and Python.
- Familiarity with next-generation sequencing (NGS) data analysis.
- Open source contributions.
Are you interested?
The send your resume immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org