Ønsker du at modtage opgaver som denne på mail?
Vær blandt de første til at få besked, når vi har nye freelance konsulentopgaver. Det tager kun et minut at tilmelde dig.
Tilmeld dig vores mailingliste her
For an interesting client in Copenhagen working within the science field, we are looking for skilled Python developers with extensive backend experience with Unix/Linux, database systems, relational (PostgreSQL/MySQL), data platforms (hadoop, Spark etc.), BASH scripting and GO. It is also an advantage if you have worked with high performance computing clusters and automation of these.
- Software development and scripting within Python, GO, Bash and compiled low level languages
- Use git or other distributed version control systems
- Write tests against your own code
- Document and comment your code sensibly
- Can communicate effectively within teams and work independently when needed
Workload: 100 %
Duration: Approx. 6 months
Language: Danish & English
- Strong capabilities within Python 3
- Extensive knowledge of Linux/Unix systems
- Working knowledge of Bash scripting and GO
- Experience with a compiled, low level language (C / C++ / Rust)
- Experience with cloud systems
- Experience interacting with database systems, relational (PostgreSQL / MySQL or similar
- Knowledge about large-scale platforms (Hadoop / Spark, etc.)
- Experience working with high performance computing clusters and automating them
- Experience developing reproducible data analysis pipelines using a workflow management system
- Knowledge of next generation sequencing analysis
Are you interested?
The send your resume immediately to email@example.com