For an interesting client in Copenhagen, we are looking for an experienced Release Train Engineer to support a major software program. Experience with public sector and EU customs regulations is an advantage.
The role will include:
• Running and maturation of train events PIP, I/A, Sprint events and ART Sync
• Coach leaders, teams, project managers and Scrum Masters in Lean Agile Practices and Mindsets
• Ensure the delivery processes in the train
• Facilitates stakeholders to ensure agreement on strategy and execution
• Risk management and management of dependencies
• Progress reporting – work with agile reporting of status to governing bodies
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement
• Work with funding and budgeting
• Implement Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps in collaboration with the system architect and line manager
Workload: 100 %
Start: Primo August
Duration: 5 months (possibility of extension)
Language: Danish & English
– 10+ years experience with IT project management or program management (PRINCE2 and MSP)
– 5+ years experience from large scale agile projects at RTE-level, as Agile Coach, project manager or chief scrum master
– Experience with public sector IT project models
– Experience with SAFe (Certified RTE or SPC in SAFe or similar)
– Solid experience as Release Train Engineer from a large organization
– Experience with coaching leaders, teams, managers and Scrum Masters
– Experience with Jira, Confluence or similar
– Possess strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
– Independent and self-driven as a must in this position.
Are you interested and do you possess the right skills?
The send your resume immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org