Release Train Engineer, Copenhagen
- Management consulting
- Region Hovedstaden
Ønsker du at modtage opgaver som denne på mail?
Vær blandt de første til at få besked, når vi har nye freelance konsulentopgaver. Det tager kun et minut at tilmelde dig.
Tilmeld dig her
For an interesting client in Copenhagen, we are looking for an experienced Release Train Engineer to support a major software program. Experience with public sector and EU customs regulations is an advantage.
The role will include:
• Running and maturation of train events PIP, I/A, Sprint events and ART Sync
• Coach leaders, teams, project managers and Scrum Masters in Lean Agile Practices and Mindsets
• Ensure the delivery processes in the train
• Facilitates stakeholders to ensure agreement on strategy and execution
• Risk management and management of dependencies
• Progress reporting – work with agile reporting of status to governing bodies
• Promote a culture of continuous improvement
• Work with funding and budgeting
• Implement Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps in collaboration with the system architect and line manager
Workload: 100 %
Start: Primo August
Duration: 5 months (possibility of extension)
Language: Danish & English
– 10+ years experience with IT project management or program management (PRINCE2 and MSP)
– 5+ years experience from large scale agile projects at RTE-level, as Agile Coach, project manager or chief scrum master
– Experience with public sector IT project models
– Experience with SAFe (Certified RTE or SPC in SAFe or similar)
– Solid experience as Release Train Engineer from a large organization
– Experience with coaching leaders, teams, managers and Scrum Masters
– Experience with Jira, Confluence or similar
– Possess strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
– Independent and self-driven as a must in this position.
Are you interested and do you possess the right skills?
The send your resume immediately to email@example.com