For a client in Aarhus, Avenida is looking for an experienced Service Delivery Manager for ITSM and SIAM Services. The consultant will step in and act between business units and our service providers. The client needs to drive our organization into ITIL ways of working and establish an easy way of doing that.
Their primary responsibility is to secure the service level of quality and compliance delivered by our Service Providers for both IT & Telco. The client is currently working on transforming their Service Management area from a classic setup, into a modern approach.
The work tasks include:
– Drive initiatives for enhancement within the services and towards the service provider.
– Guide within the operational service management services eg. Evaluate risk of major change request on release and deployment
– Verify and assess performance and delivery from Service Providers
– Participate in operational meetings with business units, as well as being the business contact in relation to operational tasks
– Perform Service Assurance by a data driven approach
– Coordinate tasks between teams and take ownership of challenges when implementing improvement initiatives
Place of work: Aarhus, 100% onsite at client location
Duration: 6 months – possibility to extend
Languages: Danish and English
The client requests a consultant with the following skillset:
– Experience with Service and Integration Management, Service Delivery Management or similar
– Strong cross-collaboration and alignment skills, e.g., with different business lines including ownership of processes within the ITIL and SIAM framework
– Process oriented and continuously looking for improvements of how to push the limit of “what good looks like” from a business perspective
– Proactive and motivated by delivering results
– Able to communicate complex topics in a clear and concise manner is required orally and in writing (both in Danish and English)
Do you have the right competencies and are you interested?
Send your updated CV immediately to email@example.com