For an international client we are looking for a person to help the client create documentation for their end customers, which are smart contract developers in financial institutions The developers need documentation in order to know how they can deploy and query smart contracts on the clients’ blockchain and run a node on the blockchain to grab status data on transaction etc.
The right consultant needs to be able to write to a technical audience, short and concrete, and ensure that the documentation is correct is a must.If the right candidate is lacking technical skills in the blockchain area, but has solid skills writing technical documentation in general, the client is willing to allocate time teaching them.
The client is an all-remote company so it is only important that you are willing to work in EU working hours.
Place of work: Remote (EU based)
Workload: TBD – pending discussion between consultant and client
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: TBD – pending discussion between consultant and client
Language: English at business and technical level
The client requests a consultant with the following skillset:
– Experience with creating technical documenting for external smart contract developers
– Experience with documenting technical software solutions
– Experience in ensure documentation matches the need of the target audience
– (Preferable) Experience with blockchain
– (Preferable) Experience with deploying smart contracts to blockchain
Do you have the right competencies and are you interested?
Send your updated CV immediately to email@example.com